What We Collect
During the course of business, we may collect the following information to ensure distribution of your purchased goods.
- Your Full Name
- Contact Information
- Email Address
- Demographic Information, such as Postcode, Preferences or Interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping in accordance with local sales legislation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address provided upon registration.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Your opinions are important to us and we’re always looking for ways to improve our services offered.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from tracking full advantage of Fallen Flag Railroads and its offers.
Links to External Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your preference at any time and can opt out by following the unsubscribe link in all marketing email correspondence from Fallen Flag Railroads. Alternatively you can contact us via our Contact Form under Support, and express your concerns.Your Full Name
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find relevant to your indicated interests.
Requests for details about stored information are handled under Australian Legislative Law, relevant to local state in which Fallen Flag Railroads is based.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, via our submission forms. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.